
Strength: Power Cleans 3x3x3x1x1x1
Metcon: 7 rounds for time of:
10 body rows
10 push press (50/35)
10 knees to elbows
Awesome workout today! Power clean PRs out of Garth (95kg), Super Dave (95kg) and Brian Maastricht (80kg). We missed Tommy Mohr today – last Friday he did three power cleans at 100kg! We were excited to see what he would do today. Maybe he’ll hit up the evening class and give it a run. Would like to see how he does against our times for the metcon, too.
The Garth Show invested in a VERY nice HD camera yesterday, and put it to good use videotaping our entire metcon this morning. We can certainly use it as a ‘coaching tool’ to critique form on the movements. Guess what else we can use it for? COUNTING! Brian beat his wife Connie by four seconds in this morning’s metcon. When Brian yelled “time”, a word escaped Connie’s lips that I didn’t even know she knew. Children read this blog, so I won’t type it here. But I’ll give you a hint: it rhymes with “truck”, “pluck”, and “luck”. What does the video camera have to do with this? When Garth watched the video after the workout, he counted Connie’s rounds…all EIGHT of them (remember, the workout was only supposed to be seven rounds). Garth allegedly had some counting issues during "Captain America", too. Either way, way to go on the extra credit, Connie!
The big counter on the wall died on us during the metcon, too, and at first we had to guess on our times based on Zach’s stopwatch (which was WAY off, by the way). But AGAIN Garth’s camera came in handy…a quick watch of the video and we had our exact times. That camera has already paid for itself. Thanks Garth!

I'm videotaping all the WODs here on out so I can replay the moment I blast past Matty Lohman over and over again :)
Video will reveal all weaknesses!