As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes - wall balls, box jumps, deadlifts and burpees. Doesn't that sound like a blast? It does to me!
We got started at 6am. Some of us got off to a rough start. I didn't even hear Zach's 3,2,1 go and Tom couldn't find his watch if you're wondering about his confusion early in the video.
This was a tough one! I left all 20 minutes of video for those that care to watch it all and experience each agonizing moment as well as the various looks of pain and discomfort :)
GYG 11-24-09 from Garth Huckabay on Vimeo.
Another great thing about the Video - we get to hear all of the great music that the GYG jams to during the WOD.
I mean, who DOESN'T like "Mr Tinkertrain" by Ozzy that came in for the last 1:00 of the WOD?
Great job fellas!