We warmed up with a 1000m row, the crab walk, broad jumps and a bit of snatch practice.
Isabel is 30 Snatches for time (60k/40k)
Lots of fun! We had a good crowd at the Fort this morning.
Hero Mike finished 1:31 at 30k. Perhaps he should have gone a bit heavier?
Kelli finished 3:34
Season finished 3:25 at 20k
David finished 3:26 at 30k
Barbie finished 2:42 at 15k
I finished 5:36 RX'd at 60k
The evening crowd killed this workout! I'll have to try harder next time.
Isabel is 30 Snatches for time (60k/40k)
Lots of fun! We had a good crowd at the Fort this morning.
Hero Mike finished 1:31 at 30k. Perhaps he should have gone a bit heavier?
Kelli finished 3:34
Season finished 3:25 at 20k
David finished 3:26 at 30k
Barbie finished 2:42 at 15k
I finished 5:36 RX'd at 60k
The evening crowd killed this workout! I'll have to try harder next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "Isabel"
Post a Comment