Just Zach and I this morning. Zach called it the Garthyard Gang. We started off the morning with front squats.
Front Squats 1,1,1+ at 85%, 95% and 100% of single rep max.
Warmed up with 10 at 20k, 5 at 70k and 3 at 80k.
Then I went with 2 at 93.5k (xtra credit), 1 at 103.5k and 2 at 110k.
After taking a 10 minute break, I stepped up to the kettle bell to kick off the WOD.
3 rounds
20 Kettle Bell Swings at 24k
25 Wall Balls at 20lbs
30 Box Jumps at 24"
Finished 9:47
Good workout - good luck with the box jumps after the front squats, kettlebells and wall balls! They were tough :)
Front Squats 1,1,1+ at 85%, 95% and 100% of single rep max.
Warmed up with 10 at 20k, 5 at 70k and 3 at 80k.
Then I went with 2 at 93.5k (xtra credit), 1 at 103.5k and 2 at 110k.
After taking a 10 minute break, I stepped up to the kettle bell to kick off the WOD.
3 rounds
20 Kettle Bell Swings at 24k
25 Wall Balls at 20lbs
30 Box Jumps at 24"
Finished 9:47
Good workout - good luck with the box jumps after the front squats, kettlebells and wall balls! They were tough :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "Kettlebell Swings, Wall Balls and Box Jumps"
Post a Comment