This morning, we got to relive a favorite WOD which last visited the Fort back in August. Audra and Sue joined in the festivities :)
DT
5 rounds for time of
12 Deadlifts
9 Hang Power Cleans
6 Push Jerk
Go with a weight that is 45-55% of your single rep clean and jerk.
Following the rules, I loaded up the bar with 50k which is 10k heavier than the last time I killed this WOD in 5:45. After throwing the weight around for a few reps, Zach made an executive decision and added another 10k to my bar for a total of 60k. He turned what was going to be a spectacular WOD into a gruelling test of strength and endurance, especially for my grip which started to give out in round three. Thanks Zach!
Have fun with this one tonight :)
Who was it that said "always go as hard as possible or just go home?" I would've thought the guy that said that would have gone RX'd.
Don't let the weight scare ya, Show. :)