Today seemed like a good day to just wrap all of my meals in bacon.
For lunch, I made my traditional hamburger patties with grass fed ground beef. Before putting them in the oven, though, I wrapped each one in two slices of thick-cut bacon.
After 20 minutes at 400 degrees, I put them under the broiler for another 4 minutes.
As you can see, they came out very tasty!
For dinner, I took three chicken breasts and again wrapped each one in two slices of thick-cut bacon.
I covered them in foil, and cooked them for an hour in a 350 degree oven.
I then put them under the broiler for another 4-5 minutes, making the bacon crispy on top.
Again, VERY tasty, and of course grain and sugar free! Another successful Paleo weekend. How can more people NOT want to eat this way?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "Just wrappin' stuff in bacon"
Post a Comment