Welcome back to the GYG Lisa, Barbie, Season and Connie! We haven't seen you in a while. The dynamic duo, Matt and Brittany were in attendance as well. Tom and I were there to represent the old guys of course.
We got started with the hanging power snatch. Tom dominated this event with confidence. He sure does have a nice snatch!
The WOD was a mini Cindy - 10 minutes of as many rounds as possible of 5 pullups, 10 pushups and 15 squats. Everybody set up and we got started.
I had a hell of a time keeping up with Matt and Tom. Those two were going at it like they had something to prove. By round six, I was breaking the pushups into sets and started to fall behind.
Matt and Tom finished in a tie with 12 rounds and change. I was a solid round back just finishing 11 rounds.
After everybody had a chance to cool down, the ladies cornered Zach with their admiration. Hey buddy - can I borrow some of that cologne? ;)
Tom took some time to show Connie some new dance moves. She's so close to an unassisted pullup!
Tom and I challenged Zach to a handstand contest - first one to come down loses. If Tom hadn't started playing footsies with Zach, this could've hurt! My shoulders were trashed :)
It was a crazy Friday AM class - tons of fun!
0 Response to "Friday AM Shenanigans"
Post a Comment