Press: 5x5x5x3x3x3
Metcon: 5 rounds of:
5 deadlifts (125kg)
10 burpees
I think we were all shocked to see ANOTHER shoulder exercise on the board when we walked into the Fort this morning. After a week of shoulder movements (and does anyone else's elbows hurt from muscle up progressions?), we all were hurtin'. No matter, we had a great showing (Season, Barbie, Audra, Craig, Mark Ritchie, Garth and Dave) and were ready to take this one on.
For the metcon, The Garth Show is the only one who went RX'd - the rest of us scaled to meet the 3:00 - 6:00 goal of the workout. We had a close race between Dave and Craig, who both scaled to 100kg. In the end, Craig won by 2 SECONDS! ... 4:42 against Dave's 4:44. Truly, every second (or in this case, every two seconds) truly does count. Way to go, Craig. You're a great competitor!
The Garth Show locking out his presses at 55kg
Super Dave fighting for that lockout at 60kg
Go ahead Tommy Mo! Drag your sorry ass in there tonight and let's see a sub 4 minute time on the WOD ;)
Honestly, I was sore as hell this morning and burpees got the best of me. I expect I have a faster time in me but it'll have to be on the next go around and early in the week!
As requested, I did drag my sorry ass into the box tonight.
And this guy with his sorry ass posted a sub-4:00 time like you challenged me too.
3:39 MOFO!
FYI, we're all sore brother because we're all working really hard. Just sayin...
Muwahahaha