Tom and I started out with push press - sets of 5, 5, 5, 3, 3 and 3 to get the morning started.
The WOD looked deceptively easy.
I don't know about Tom but by round 3, my fingers were starting to go numb! I had a hard time holding onto the kettle bell and was afraid I might pull a Jennie and drop it on my head. The knees to elbows weren't any better. It takes a brave man to swing his legs up overhead when he's pretty sure the bar is going to slip out of his grip landing him flat on his back 6ft down. Fortunately, Tom and I are really brave :)
It didn't help when my rope broke in round 4 giving Tom a chance to build a 15 second lead on me. Damn my luck! I'm sure it had something to do with my blazing fast double unders.
After we were finished, Tom and I both lay on our backs in agony for 5+ minutes while our forearms throbbed and hands cramped. After a partial recovery, I tried to pick up my kettle bell but to no avail. I had to drag it across the floor with my broken jump rope which came in handy!
Sorry I missed this one, guys! South Florida is 95 degrees and sunny. See ya on Saturday!