
Overhead Squats, 3x3x3x1x1x1
Metcon: “Karen” 150 wall balls for time
Craig: 6:37 (3 seconds off the FORT RECORD currently held by Matt Lohman)
Garth: 7:08 (7:05 last time on 9/15)
Brian Maas: 8:40
Dave: 9:42 (9:22 last time on 9/15)
did a 90kg overhead squat. For today, anyways, that makes him the strongest guy in the GYG. You’d better come back soon, Pete, or people will start talking about SUPER DAVE, and not you, buddy. We miss ya!!Solid effort from Craig, Garth and Brian on “Karen”. Super Dave did this 20 seconds slower than last time. Garth was only 3 seconds off his last time on 9/15. Craig was only THREE SECONDS off the Fort record set by Matt Lohman at 6:34. It’s always tough seeing that…I know personally I think “If only I had gone just a little faster, I know I could have shaved those three seconds off my time”. That’s part of the fun of Crossfit, though, is fighting for every second and always trying to improve.
Zach is opening up the Fort for us at 5:30am tomorrow (Thursday). This is a special treat, as we’ve never had the Fort open on a Thursday before (Zach had to close it on Thursdays to force us to take a rest day). At the start of the workout, Super Dave is going to go for 4 unbroken muscle ups – he was able to string two together today after the OH squats and Karen. Who’s up for the challenge with him? I know Craig and Mark can do it…
Super Dave's 90kg Overhead Squat (PR)
Craig's Muscle Up. 1 today, 4 tomorrow!

Dave! Sick Guy! Nice effort Bro, you're an inspiration to me to work my tail off!!!!!!!
Craig, nice work bro, keeping those guys looking over their shoulder. I love it, just to let the rest of you GYG dudes know, he's in the worst shape he's been in like 6 months, so who the heck knows what's in store
props to super dave as well on the OH squats
Now THAT is a muscle-up! Very well done Craig.
I especially like the heavy breathing into the camera, Garth. :-)
please don't attempt to adjust your rear view mirrors.....it's just craig coming up real fast on all our asses...